FinanceEquipment.com.au was established in 2002. Its goal is to provide independent, impartial advice and financial products for businesses and business owners looking for equipment financing.
We are fiercely independent of any individual financial institution. We work solely for the benefit of our clients to provide them with the best finance solutions for their business.
Our knowledge and experience in dealing with the wide range of lenders on our panel means that we can best source the products that will suit your business. We assist you through the process of applying for any business equipment loans you need so that you receive the best deal for the least stress.
Last but not least, we have no “favourite” lenders. Our remuneration is identical for comparable products from each of our panel lenders. This allows us to focus on getting the best business financing for you.
Our Commercial Equipment Financing Experience
We have particular expertise in assisting;
- The transport industry with vehicle and truck finance.
- The excavation industry with earthmoving finance and equipment leasing.
- The manufacturing industry with equipment and machinery finance.
- Bus fleet owners with commercial vehicle loans.
- Tradespeople with equipment and business vehicle finance.
- Farm equipment financing for rural properties.
- Financing for other business equipment purchases.
Our understanding of your industry helps get you a better finance deal.
Our focus is on ensuring that our clients;
- Obtain the most suitable financing package for their long-term needs; not just a cheap rate.
- Are able to optimise their taxation position through the chosen loan package.
- Receive the best possible service from both us and the chosen financier.
- Benefit from our comprehensive market knowledge of packages and new facilities from our wide panel of lenders.
Our focus is always on you, the client.
Meet Chris George – Commercial Finance Broker
The principal of FinanceEquipment.com.au is Chris George a long time finance professional with an intimate knowledge of the commercial finance world.
Chris was born and grew up on rural properties in country New South Wales. He still retains a strong empathy for the country, its people and primary industry. Many of his long-term clients are based in rural Australia and who appreciate his understanding of rural businesses.
Chris had a career at the Commonwealth Bank from 1989 to 1995 after which time he transferred to CBFC, the Commonwealth Bank’ s finance company subsidiary.
He worked at CBFC until 2002 and during that time picked up his extensive knowledge of commercial financing and leasing products.
In 2002 Chris left the Commonwealth Bank Finance Company to establish FinanceEquipment.com.au.
FinanceEquipment.com.au was established by Chris out of his belief that many businesses were not receiving the best deal available. This is often simply through lack of available information and access to commercial financial products. He saw FinanceEquipment.com.au as a way to resolve this and provide businesses looking for finance with more options and better service.
Chris is married with two children and is passionate about cricket and NRL.
Simply click here or call 02 9457 0869 to contact FinanceEquipment.com.au.
Remember it costs you nothing to get a better deal.